Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Glaring Blog Color Issues and My News

Oh the horror!!!
To my horror I discovered some of you have been suffering with having to look at a glaring electric green and a purple, which I understand is more like a purple crayon purple.  (ugh...why is this so challenging???)

My deepest apologies!  I am working on finding some solution for this issue.  It is frustrating for me as I spent a lot of time getting those colors just right, which they are on my computer...but unfortunately they are not on your devices, so just know I am working on finding a solution and let you know.

On my computer I see a lovely softer muted chartreuse and a yummy eggplant that go well with the tones of the photograph.  I am resisting the urge to change as the next one may be as bad if not worse...the colors may totally clash!  When I find out what it is that makes my screen different from yours in the color I will let you know here and on facebook.


Its been a nice ride but its time to say goodbye to Birds and Blooms Magazine

The other news I have is that this coming Sunday, July 31st is my last day working at Birds and Blooms Magazine as a regional blogger/reporter.  Its time to move along and focus on a few other irons I have in the fire.  I hear they have a new blogger so if you will, go make her feel at home after I'm gone.

You guys are the best.  Thanks for reading my blog and putting up with my wordiness...but I guess I should never apologize...it's just who I am and I kind of like that about me.

2 comments:

  1. Tom Mann aka @SolakNCJuly 27, 2011 at 8:40 PM

    Good luck with your new endeavors, Patty. Certainly will miss reading you in B&B, but look forward to your future shares, wherever they may be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tom. I appreciate the following. With the new changes I will be able to post more regularly to this blog and other endeavors so stay tuned. One can never tell when a decision for change is made what will open up next.

    ReplyDelete