Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Seeds For Christmas

Christmas came early to this gardener

Christmas came early in my mailbox this year along with proof of that old saying, "You can't win if you don't play".  Oh but this post is not about my winning, but to say thanks to my friend, author Renea Winchester for hosting the drawing for the gift certificate on her blog, "Bloggin' Billy's" and to let you all know about the company it's for, Botanical Interests high quality seeds.

I have been using their seeds for several years and have had great success with them.  They have signed the "Safe Seed Pledge"  so they sell non-GMO seeds which is important to so many of us and the future of our food.  And besides that, I love their commitment to teach and inspire and all the info they have included on the packets which are quite pretty too by the way.  They carry a nice variety of heirloom and organic seeds, some American native varieties and other products for gardeners as well.   So be sure to poke around the entire site, I bet you'll find something you can't live without...or at least cannot resist.

While you are at it check out Renea's blog too.  It is a wonderful and inspiring blog with lots of great information on gardening and more.  I'll just leave it at that as it's time I go spend that certificate before it burns a hole in my garden glove.

Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment