Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Salad Bowl Gardens Finale

Its time!  Wow...that went fast.  Its 6:00 AM the morning of the big fundraiser at Birch Community Services and I cannot wait to see how the salad bowl gardens look on the tables.

Yesterday evening I packed the floors of my van with the 22 bowls in all their succulent beauty and shuttled them off to the warehouse where we loaded them onto a cart handling them like bouquets of flowers.  They had to look their best as they were after all to be the "centerpiece" on the tables.


There were a lot of comments made about how wonderful, beautiful and yummy they looked.  This project was so fun and simple I really must do this at home for myself and for gifts.

(Hmmm....it looks like my helper is trying to figure out which one to sneak a leaf from.).

 

Soon these garden bowls will grace someones home and their leaves, their plates.  That is a happy thought!  Well, I'm off to get myself ready for the big event and looking forward to eating breakfast someone else cooked.  Stay tuned for the final reveal pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment