Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Late Winter Notes

So winter is fighting for its last breath here in the Pacific Northwest.  I'm so over winter this year.  Its a good thing I have other things to hold my attention.  Family birthdays, planning the veggie garden, winter sowing, purging piles of papers and getting ready to sell off books and magazine collections so I can move forward with less baggage.
My first report in Birds and Blooms Magazine...I'm stoked!

Speaking of moving forward, today is the official kickoff of the Birds and Blooms Blog that I am helping to populate.  Its a part of my newish gig with Birds and Blooms Magazine as the NW Regional Reporter.  There five of us from all over the United States who are populating the blog and some great posts up already as we had some time to play with our new writing toy so come on over and check it out.  Birds and Blooms Blog

I'll be blogging at least 2 to 3 times a week about birds, gardening and some DIY projects.  I've already posted one on how to make a tin can planter that I think is pretty sweet.  Leave a comment and let us know what you think.  We'd like to hear your questions too if you have any so don't be shy.  We'll do our best to answer them too.

I'll still be blogging here...who knows maybe a little bit more regularly now.  There's always something to blog about.

Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment